Library databases and full-text articles may be accessed from off campus.
Follow the directions below.
1) select the resource you want to use
2) on the “EZproxy” screen
3) enter your campus network login credentials
If you encounter a problem or need assistance with research questions, contact Information Services at 610-606-4666 (ext: 3536).
There are several options for finding eBooks.
eBooks Collections--go from here or from the Cressman Library Full-Text page:
1. eBook Collection from EBSCOhost
2. ebrary from ebrary Academic Complete
3. SpringerLink e-books from Springer
Search by subject, for example: anatomy, kinesiology, etc.
Be aware that use may be limited to one person at a time!
pages 365-end cover human physiology