Cressman Library -- Did You Know? FAQs
2. Did you know? The Cressman Library LibGuides are like online brochures that list the library hours and provide other general information about the library.
3. Did you know? The loan period for books is 21 days. To renew a book, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, call 610-606-4666 ext. 3387 or stop by the Library.
4. Did you know? The loan period for media (CDs and DVDs, for example) is three days and may not be renewed. Media Services is not open in the evenings.
5. Did you know? The library has created several online subject guides that are like instant handouts. Start your research, whether you have one simple question or a thesis statement, with a LibGuide.
7. Did you know? You can find out what journals and magazines the library has access to by going to E-Journals & Periodicals Full Text Finder.
8. Did you know? You can ask for any book or article you need that the library does not own. Search “Libraries Worldwide” in the library WorldCat Local catalog, click the blue button for Interlibrary Loan, and fill in the form.
9. Did you know? You can meet with a librarian to talk about any research you may be doing whether for WRI 100 or Senior Capstone and all classes in between. Learn tips and tricks for searching the databases firsthand.
10. Did you know? You can access the library databases when you are off campus. Select a database from the library website--from a LibGuide or from the library Full Text page and then enter your network login when prompted by EZproxy.