Now Offering Curbside Pickup!
HOURS: MWF 10-4pm
1. Find the book or DVD you'd like. Search WorldCat Discovery. Ask Reference or email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
2. Request a book or DVD and schedule a time to pick it up: HERE
3. Wearing your mask, use your Cedar Crest ID to swipe into the lobby and pick up your items.
4. Exit the lobby and have a great day.
Returning Library Books and DVDs - Return all library books and DVDs at our outdoor bookdrop. Past due items from the Spring 2020 semester are now due August 1st.
Off Campus Access - Library databases are available for Cedar Crest College faculty, staff, and students 24/7. Log into EzProxy with your FalconNet account, as needed, for off campus access.
3. Did you know? The loan period for books is 21 days. To renew a book, send an e-mail to email@example.com, call 610-606-4666 ext. 3387 or stop by the Library.
4. Did you know? The loan period for media (CDs and DVDs, for example) is three days and may not be renewed. Media Services is not open in the evenings.
5. Did you know? The library has created several online subject guides that are like instant handouts. Start your research, whether you have one simple question or a thesis statement, with a LibGuide.
7. Did you know? You can find out what journals and magazines the library has access to by going to E-Journals & Periodicals Full Text Finder.
8. Did you know? You can ask for any book or article you need that the library does not own. Search “Libraries Worldwide” in the library WorldCat Discovery catalog, click the blue button for Interlibrary Loan, and fill in the form.
9. Did you know? You can meet with a librarian to talk about any research you may be doing whether for WRI 100 or Senior Capstone and all classes in between. Learn tips and tricks for searching the databases firsthand.
10. Did you know? You can access the library databases when you are off campus. Select a database from the library website--from a LibGuide or from the library Full Text page and then enter your network login when prompted by EZproxy.