3. The loan period for books is 21 days. To renew a book, send an e-mail to email@example.com, call 610-606-4666 ext. 3387 or stop by the Library.
4. The loan period for media (CDs and DVDs, for example) is three days and may not be renewed. Media Services is not open in the evenings.
5. The library has created several online subject guides that are like instant handouts. Start your research, whether you have one simple question or a thesis statement, with a LibGuide.
7. You can find out what journals and magazines the library has access to by going to E-Journals & Periodicals Full Text Finder.
8. You can ask for any book or article you need that the library does not own. Search “Libraries Worldwide” in the library WorldCat Discovery catalog, click the blue button for Interlibrary Loan, and fill in the form.
9. You can meet with a librarian to talk about any research you may be doing whether for WRI 100 or Senior Capstone and all classes in between. Learn tips and tricks for searching the databases firsthand.