Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Ask a question
9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Walk-in and talk to a librarian or reference assistant at the Reference Desk.
Submit a question you have about finding information or going through the research process. A librarian will get back to you shortly over email.
Chat with a librarian in real time about how to search for the information you need.
Meet one-on-one in-person or virtually with a librarian for help with your paper or project. Email one of our highly skilled staff to make an appointment today.
Stefani Gomez, PhD, Library Director
Liaison Areas: Communication, Social Sciences, Spanish, FYS, College Life
Sheri Schneider, Electronic Resources/Instruction Librarian
Liaison Areas: Art, Art Therapy, Nutrition, Forensic Science/Chemistry, Biology, Mathematics
Nanette DeRemer, Technical Services Librarian
Liaison Areas: Nursing, Occupational Therapy, Exercise Science, Education, Performing Arts
Nicole Rivera, Lending Services Coordinator
Liaison Areas: Psychology, Social Science
Nicholas Galante, Reference Assistant
Liaison Areas: English, Writing, History,
Cedar Crest College is committed to diversity and inclusion. This mission is outlined in detail by the Center for Diversity and Inclusion's webpage. In addition to the larger mission of the college, there are many small things that instructors can do to foster inclusion in their courses. These efforts can include:
- Ensuring that your syllabus has inclusive language
- Being clear and explicit about the course expectations and how grades are awarded
- Teaching the research, learning, and disciplinary processes as well as the content
- Fostering free and open communication in the classroom
- Diversifying course materials to be more representative
- Adapting teaching strategies to accommodate diverse backgrounds and learning styles
- Allowing students to demonstrate their learning in diverse ways: writing, speaking, media presentations, etc.
This guide will help you do all of these by providing guidelines, helpful tips, and links to resources both within the library collection and online.
Below are links to LibGuides with related content