Register for your Cressman Library complimentary New York Times account: HERE
If you are registering from off campus, enter your campus network FalconNet login on the “EZproxy” login screen.
Once your registration is complete, go directly to nytimes.com from any web-enabled device (or download the app) and use your unique NYT login. You will not need to go through EZproxy again (except once annually to renew).
Register for your Cressman Library complimentary New York Times account, screen by screen.
1. Welcome. Create Account.
2. Create your account: use your email address or continue as Google, Facebook, ....
3. If you are a student, select your graduation year. An alternate email address is optional.
4. Your New York Times pass is ready. Note the expiration date. "Renew" in a year.
5. Optional: Morning Briefing and free newsletters.
6. Optional: enter your mobile phone number to use the NYT app.
7. Optional: check your phone for the link to download the NYT app.
In addition, you'll have the option to register for New York Times InEducation.